Two important development directions of optical fiber communication is for higher data rate and extend transmission distance. Telecom operators and service providers search for far reach solution of popular QSFP28 beyond 40km.
100G QSFP28 ZR4 is good product for this. Optinet QSFP28 ZR4 for 100 Gigabit Ethernet data links over a pair of single-mode optical fiber with 4 independent optical communication lanes, separated from each other using EML cooled ITU G.694.1 LAN WDM technology (1295.56, 1300.05, 1304.58, 1309.14nm) laser transmitter. On the receiver side and 4x25Gb/s SOA+PIN receivers. Each channel operating up to 25.78Gbps. Compliant with Multi Source Agreement (MSA) and IEEE 802.3ba 100GBASE-ZR4, support DDM real time diagnostics and FEC (Forward Error Correction) which will help receiving side detect and correct bit errors and improve the overall quality of the link. Popular applications such as telecom operator core networks and ISP Fiber to the Home backbone etc.
· Hot pluggable QSFP28 form factor
· Data Rate up to 103.125Gbps
· Duplex LC receptacles
· 4x 25Gb/s EML LWDM cooling TOSA and PIN ROSA with SOA
· Tx power: 2~5dBm, Rx≤ -28dBm
· Maximum distance up to 80km
· 3.3V power supply
· Power consumption < 6W
· Operating case temperature 0℃ to 70℃
· Compatible with different brand switches and routers